The Alzheimer’s Family Support Center of Cape Cod provides an array of free supportive services to families and individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other dementia-related diseases.
- Support Groups
- Ongoing Phone Support
- Individual and Family Meetings and Supportive Counseling
- Personalized Care Planning and Consultation
- Community Education and Information
- Memory Screenings
- Entry to a Network of Partners and Care Providers
- A Clearinghouse of Information and Referrals
- Dementia Training
- Cultural Events and Activities
All services are provided free of charge, and are confidential according to HIPAA guidelines. If you, or someone you know, need help, call (508) 896-5170, or send an email to [email protected].